The Deeper Technical Read
We keep current with the latest APIs, SDKs and mobile development platforms. OS systems update continuously, devices come in different screen sizes and the “one ups” keep us moving on every client target. We like the Hybrid approach because it gives us access to multiple OS platforms for access to cameras, GPS, email, messaging, accelerometer and user data. We are also moving toward mobile apps that are created as browser-based apps that are device-agnostic. These apps are websites that are built for mobile browsers. As we look to the role of mobile apps to the cloud, we see a world where apps will be developed for multiple devices with functionality that can be streamed across various operating systems. Security protocol is the next horizon for keeping customer data secure, and the cloud seems to be a consistent result for a permanent solution. We are equally as skilled in native iOS and Android mobile app development.
Why Mobile Apps?
- Be visible to customers on demand at all times
- Create a direct connection channel
- Build value through the app touch
- Empower field employees with data
- Improve customer engagement
- Stand out from competitors
- Cultivate customer loyalty
- Give customers a window to their account